Advanced Contract Law

HOME Forum Exam Questions Advanced Contract Law

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brian Swan 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Philip Horton
    Participant

I’m doing the quiz in the book and question number 3 page 152 seller receives multiple offers but is upset on how low they are and wont respond to any of them for the answer I was gonna put C she has no legal obligation but on the answer page its states B she must respond to at least one
    but on page 149 under sellers with multiple offers it says agent must present all offers but seller do not have to respond what am I missing ?

Brian Swan
    Keymaster

Hi Phillip,

Sorry this is late, my email notifications on this forum are pretty sporadic. It’s odd that your answer page says “B” as the correct answer. This is the first feedback I’ve received of that. Past versions of the book didn’t even have this answer section in there, but newer versions of the book do. In any case, the correct answers for this chapter are, 1. D 2. D 3. C 4. A

Brian Swan
    Keymaster

Looks like those answers posted differently than how I wrote them. Let’s try this:

1. D
    2. D
    3. C
    4. A

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IMPORTANT: For a better learning experience, please switch to a new browser.

It looks like you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge as your browser. In order to ensure your progress is tracked correctly, please download and use either Google Chrome or Firefox.