chapter quiz

HOME Forum Exam Questions chapter quiz

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Brian Swan 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Philip Horton
    Participant

So I’m doing the online courses and just wondering why the quiz questions on the computer don’t match the chapter quiz in the book ? the first quiz did. and off subject how do I find my student id #

Rudineia Fernandes
    Participant

Its happening to me too.Some off the quiz question does not match with the answer on the back of the book.

Brian Swan
    Keymaster

The quiz questions online don’t necessarily follow the same order of how they are placed in the book. In many classes, we randomly chose quiz questions from the final chapter quiz. As a result, the answers don’t follow the same order either. Make sure you are looking at the same question and it’s respective answer instead of just going down the answer list. They should all be listed correctly, just not in the same order.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IMPORTANT: For a better learning experience, please switch to a new browser.

It looks like you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge as your browser. In order to ensure your progress is tracked correctly, please download and use either Google Chrome or Firefox.