Failed School Exams

HOME Forum Exam Questions Failed School Exams

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Audrianne Gallegos
      Participant

I failed both of my school exams with really low scores. What tips do you have to help me study?

Hannah Welch

Many people take the school exams multiple times before they pass, don’t be discouraged! We make our tests difficult with a higher passing score to help students prepare better for the exam. Some tips might be to use your book for all the questions, even ones you are mostly sure on. Also, don’t worry about time, take as long as you need to check your answers. If you have a specific topic you are struggling with, re-read the chapter, or see if there is a webinar (found under resources) that will give further explanation on it. Or if you have a really specific question about a topic, feel free to email us any time, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Hope this helps! And let us know if we can help out in any way.

Audrianne Gallegos
      Participant

Hello, I used your tip for using my book to answer the questions and it really helped! I got close enough on the Utah Law exam to get the answers emailed to me so I will be able to get that one passed off. I just have one question…Is there a limit on how many times I can re-take the test in a day?

Mariam Bott
      Participant

Are the test questions some of the actual test questions? What’s better to study? The definitions and test questions? Just wondering whats the best way to review in preparation for the test.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
IMPORTANT: For a better learning experience, please switch to a new browser.

It looks like you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge as your browser. In order to ensure your progress is tracked correctly, please download and use either Google Chrome or Firefox.