flash cards

HOME Forum General Questions flash cards

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Susan Booth 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Justin Jackson
    Participant

Where can I purchase flash cards for terms for new agents?

Brian Swan
    Keymaster

We do not sell any flashcards at this time. We are currently developing online flashcards for students, but those won’t be available for another month or so. There is audio in your “resources” tab that goes through all the vocab terms and concepts, however.

Randi Elphick
    Participant

Just following up on this post to see if the flashcards are now available? Thanks

Brian Swan
    Keymaster

Not yet. As the project is being developed, I don’t know that it will be done within the next couple of months or not. It’s tough to say. Realistically, I would say somewhere in the next 2-4 months. If you’re looking for flashcards immediately, the best I could do is direct you to an internet search of real estate licensing exam flashcards and see what pops up. Sorry.

Susan Booth
    Participant

Union Test Prep site has flash cards.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IMPORTANT: For a better learning experience, please switch to a new browser.

It looks like you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge as your browser. In order to ensure your progress is tracked correctly, please download and use either Google Chrome or Firefox.