Math A Exam

HOME Forum Exam Questions Math A Exam

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Amy Twiggs
      Participant

I just finished the Math A section and started pushing through the Exam for that section only to realize that I am completely lost. Are there any practical examples we could try with before the exam. There is a worksheet, with a duplicate, and I am assuming that is going to be covered in the Math part B? At any rate, I am lost on the math! Not sure what to do right now. If you have any suggestions, I would appreciate any!
      Thanks!

Brian Swan
      Keymaster

Hi Amy. If math is a struggle, we don’t advise taking any math exams until you complete both Math A & B. Math B will go through problems and explain how to solve them. From there, the quiz at the end of the chapter is appropriate to solidify what you’ve learned. After that, there are some math review exams at the end of the book, as well as online that you can take. But definitely finish both math classes before diving into problems.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
IMPORTANT: For a better learning experience, please switch to a new browser.

It looks like you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge as your browser. In order to ensure your progress is tracked correctly, please download and use either Google Chrome or Firefox.