minimal service requirement course issue

HOME Forum General Questions minimal service requirement course issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Happy Wheelsgame 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

Peijung Tsai
    Participant

hi,
    I’m done with the minimal service requirement course and after the ending music, the browser crashed. After restart and the promp window asks if want to resume. click either yes or no provides no response. the only thing works is the exit button. please advise or fix it.

Similar issue with the brokerage and affiliation course. Completed up to 1.3 and then cant’ go back in anyway.

Julie Glenn
    Participant

Hi Peijung,

the issue is caused by the flash player, its not enabled, installed or its not functioning. You can give me a call at the office at 801-269-8889 and I can walk you through the troubleshooting steps or you can refer here: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/enable-adobe-flash-player If it was working and just stopped, you may just need to update your browser. Especially if it crashed, it might just be outdated.

Please let me know if there is anything else.

Thanks!

Lynn Libbrecht
    Participant

It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing. Street view

Happy Wheelsgame
    Participant

I was born in united states but grew up in New York.
    geometry dash happy wheels, These are probably my two favorite games of all time, and I’m trying my best to make it in the top 1-3 of google.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IMPORTANT: For a better learning experience, please switch to a new browser.

It looks like you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge as your browser. In order to ensure your progress is tracked correctly, please download and use either Google Chrome or Firefox.