Page Not Found

HOME Forum General Questions Page Not Found

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Chelci Holste
      Participant

I was in the middle of watching a video, when it stopped and an error came up. I have closed out and logged back in now every link I choose under my courses comes up with page not found. Is the site experiencing issues?

Charity Peterson
      Participant

I am having a similar problem. I cannot access the video I was watching. It also says page not found. I can, however, access other areas. Before this happened the video had a bug and wasn’t showing half the letters in the words or had blanks spaces missing entire words. This was including when it got to a quiz. I answered one question but the second question didn’t appear only bits and pieces of the multiple choice answers. Definitely buggy.

Julie Glenn
      Participant

This was a brief problem with an update on our server. The classes were misdirected for about 25mins. Everything is ok now. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
IMPORTANT: For a better learning experience, please switch to a new browser.

It looks like you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge as your browser. In order to ensure your progress is tracked correctly, please download and use either Google Chrome or Firefox.