Page refreshing when answering Q1- Public & Private Control – Video

HOME Forum General Questions Page refreshing when answering Q1- Public & Private Control – Video

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kristopher Faulkner 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Kristopher Faulkner
    Participant

When I answer question 1 on Public & Private Control – Video and click next it will refresh and restart the video.

It has happened 3 times and I have restarted my computer and adjusted my security setting so I cant quite figure out what is going on.

Does anyone have any insight on what might be going on?

Kristi Zitting
    Participant

Did you ever get an answer to this? This keeps happening to me as well and it is too late to contact technical support. I would appreciate any help. Thank You! Kristi

Kristopher Faulkner
    Participant

Yes, I spoke with Julie the IT director at Stringham and she said it was a common problem with Microsoft Edge. She told me to try Google Chrome, and now it works fine. I hope that helps.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IMPORTANT: For a better learning experience, please switch to a new browser.

It looks like you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge as your browser. In order to ensure your progress is tracked correctly, please download and use either Google Chrome or Firefox.