Server not working

HOME Forum General Questions Server not working

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Ryan Mertens
      Participant

It is common for the server to not be operating thus making the course material unavailable on the weekend?
      Beyond frustrating when you plan your day around taking 8 hours of courses and don’t even get half way through because of a non functioning website. Unacceptable that no one is available on the weekends when these types of problems arise.

Ana Flores
      Participant

I also feel the same way, this is beyond Frustrating!

Thomas Jefferson
      Participant

It seems to happen every weekend. I think we should all get an extension based on the unavailability of the site, not just a day either…..a weekend extension. I work on these courses primarily on the weekend. Is there an admin for this site? Very poor business practice.

Jessica Cooley
      Participant

I’ve been sitting here for 45 minutes trying to take more stupid classes!! I am so annoyed. I want a refund!!!! They said these classes are available any time, and they aren’t. Huge waste of my precious Saturday and I want my money back. Never would have signed up if I knew it would be like this.

Jacquelyn Orton
      Participant

I am glad to know that it isn’t just MY courses that aren’t available. I, too, planned my weekend around taking 8 hours each day. Only got in two classes today before the site crashed. I sent an SOS to the techs, but I’m sure they don’t work weekends. I agree that this is not acceptable, as this will completely mess up my schedule. Frustrating, indeed.

Sydney Osmun
      Participant

I’m super bummed, as I can only take online classes at certain times as well. The weekend is where I depend on my hours. I haven’t been able to get on since Friday. This has been happening almost everytime I try and take a class.

Jacquelyn Orton
      Participant

Those of you who have been here longer (I just started this week), does this happen every weekend? I’m wondering if I’m better off asking for a refund and going to another provider. I won’t be able to complete on my schedule if I can never work weekends. Has anyone here talked to Stringham about this previously? Thanks!

Julie Glenn
      Participant

Hi Everyone!

We apologize for any inconvenience this weekend’s downtime may have caused. We are in the process of updating all our course material with new videos and content. Unfortunately, there was a conflict with our database during this update and classes were unavailable for several hours on Sat. However, this is not a common occurrence, and we appreciate your patience. The quickest way to address any technical problems or bring things to our attention is our ticketing system under the Support page of our website. Technical support tickets come directly to me and I will address any problems students have as quick as possible.

Again, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks!

635 West 5300 South STE 301, Murray, UT 84123

Jacquelyn Orton
      Participant

Hi Julie, Thanks so much for your response. I am not sure about everyone else, but my course access has been down since Saturday afternoon, and still isn’t up. I did send a support ticket on either Saturday or Sunday. I am wondering if it is only me who is still having trouble? I can access the calendar and all of the other pages, but have no access to my courses. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
IMPORTANT: For a better learning experience, please switch to a new browser.

It looks like you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge as your browser. In order to ensure your progress is tracked correctly, please download and use either Google Chrome or Firefox.