Textbook Quiz question 14, section 1 Financial responsibilities

HOME Forum Exam Questions Textbook Quiz question 14, section 1 Financial responsibilities

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Melanie Troxel
      Participant

Please provide clarification on Quiz question #14 in “Financial responsibilities”

In the textbook under “Statement of account” it reads:

“At the expiration of 30 days after an offer has been made and accepted, or when a client requests it, the principle broker must provide a detailed statement showing the current status of the transaction; and a transaction status statement at 30-day intervals until the transaction closes or fails.

The quiz question at the end of the chapter reads:

“In a lengthy commercial transaction involving a large amount of earnest money, which is the broker required to do:

The textbook says that answer C is correct.

C. Provide a statement on the status of the transaction every 30 days, as requested.

I answered B.

B. Provide a detailed statement on the transaction each 30 days. 

Since the textbook states that we should provide the detailed statement every 30 days OR when a client requests… (which I take to mean every 30 days and additionally when they request) wouldn’t B be a better answer? Or if Answer C said “AND as requested”. Or am I missing a nuance to the question and answers?

Thanks for the help.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
IMPORTANT: For a better learning experience, please switch to a new browser.

It looks like you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge as your browser. In order to ensure your progress is tracked correctly, please download and use either Google Chrome or Firefox.