Where is "Real Estate Purchase Contract A & B" in the online content?

HOME Forum General Questions Where is "Real Estate Purchase Contract A & B" in the online content?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Julie Glenn 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Emily Hall
    Participant

I completed online content for the sales agent course consecutively through chapter 15 (Advanced Contract Law) and tried to take the exam, but there are several questions that were not addressed in the book or the online content for chapter 15. The online outline says “Prerequisite: Contract Law 1 & 2 AND Real Estate Purchase Contract A & B.”

Reviewing the previous chapters, I can’t find any classes called Real Estate Purchase Contract A & B. Was some content removed? How do I find and take these courses? Thanks.

Here are some of the questions on the exam that weren’t covered in the chapter material (in the videos or the book):
    2. Which is not a UAR recommended purchase contract?
    (a) REPC F
    (b) REPC for residential construction
    (c) Lease agreement with option to purchase
    (d) REPC for land

3. Section 19 of the REPC says what about assignments?
    (a) Assignments are not permissible with the REPC
    (b) Assignments are allowable and do not need approval with a REPC
    (c) Assignments must have both the broker’s’ approval
    (d) Assignments must have written permission from both buyer and seller.

6. Which section of the REPC defines what acceptance means?
    (a) Section 19
    (b) Section 21
    (c) Section 17
    (d) Section 23

Brian Swan
    Keymaster

The Real Estate Purchase Contract (REPC) class was just changed from REPC A&B to just REPC. The content is all there but we had to make an all new class on the contract because it was recently revised. So, to just get you through your sticking point, the answers are (a), (d), (23)

Emily Hall
    Participant

Thanks. Where can I find the new REPC class? Is that the very last one in the online course content under the Utah Law section, for 4 credit hours? And the separate, Utah Law book would go along with it?

If so, I would argue that the above exam questions should be removed from chapter 15 and moved to the REPC chapter exam. 🙂

Julie Glenn
    Participant

Hi Emily, there is a link the description for the new repc course. Or you can access it there: https://vimeopro.com/stringhamschools/new-repc

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

IMPORTANT: For a better learning experience, please switch to a new browser.

It looks like you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge as your browser. In order to ensure your progress is tracked correctly, please download and use either Google Chrome or Firefox.